Tuesday 14 August 2012

Busybusybusybusy

I've been pulling 11, 12-hour days all week so not much time to post. I'm on lunch break now. I just ate a huge, ginormous slice of chocolate-banana cake and I probably shouldn't have because now I'm obsessing about how many calories were in it. Probably around 300. I can't eat like this anymore! I haven't been running in weeks, due to my poor health/crazy schedule.

One more week of this and then I can breathe. It's this course I'm taking - that and the bloody commute in the rain and snow which takes more than an hour, sometimes two. I get home at 7 or 8 and feel positively antisocial.

Yeah, I don't have a lot to say right now. My sore throat persists to this day - not as sore, some days worse than others, but I'm too busy to care about it much.

How's by you?

No comments:

Post a Comment